Child Support / Family Law

The Child Support Service is a free and confidential service that provides advice and information on all aspects of child support to parents who are caring for their children.

We can help you understand the Government’s Child Support Scheme and assist you with a range of services including:

  • Court orders We can help you obtain a court order for child support payments.
  • Registering court orders We can register court orders or agreements on your behalf with the Child Support Agency.
  • Paternity We can help you to establish proof of paternity as part of your child support application requirements.
  • Administrative assessments We can help you apply to the Agency to change your administrative assessment of your child support entitlements.
  • Court representation If you receive a means tested pension or benefit, we may be able to represent you in court appearances that you are required to make.


Contact us to find out more