Problems with Centrelink

How Can the Welfare Rights Service Help You?


The Welfare Rights Service can provide you with information about Centrelink payments, other welfare entitlements and can represent you in discussions with Centrelink.

The Service is open to individuals or organisations and can provide the following assistance:

Information:  the Service can  provide advice about which benefit or pension to which you may be entitled.

Appeals: representation for recipients before the Social Security Appeals Tribunal and the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.

Referrals: to other welfare agencies who specialise in different problems.

Policy Reform: submissions, campaigns and test cases to clarify or reform current laws and practices.

Confidentiality is assured.


Contact the service directly on 6223 2500.